Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Shop :)

Am I getting addicted to shopping???  Perhaps!  I had a craving for homemade granola yesterday.  I decided to go and buy the stuff to make it (even though I didn't have any coupons for ANY of the ingredients, GASP!).  I ran to Wally World to get the stuff because I did have some coupons for free cat food, and a couple of other things.  I decided to kill two birds with one stone and get all the stuff while I was there :)

I ended up spending $26.28, but I had $17.71 in coupons.  On top of that, I bought the two items I needed for the All You $10 Wally Gift Card with purchase of Frosted Flakes (which I had a coupon for!).  So, I ended up with a 52% savings even though I had NO coupons for my granola items :)

Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment