Friday, March 4, 2011

My FIRST FREEBIES!

Today I had my first experience of getting stuff for free.  Actually, I was surprised, because I actually made .03 cents twice, for a total of +.06 cents!  WOOT!  I bought two Reach dental floss.  They were .97 cents each and the register took $1.00 off for each.  YAY! 

I also scored four free boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars!!!  :)  At Target, I saved 81% off my total.  The guy behind me turned to his wife and said, "Did you see that???  WE need to start doing that!".   I just smiled to myself :)

I am not going to lie, the cashier seemed irritated by me, but oh well, it is her job, right?  I can see why some couponers say you need to do "cashier profiling" when you go to check out! 

At WalMart, I was able to get some mascara for my daughter for .79 cents and some more free dental floss. 

Oh!  AND today I finally went and got my Kroger rewards card!!!  Now I can take advantage of some of those GREAT savings that Kroger stores have!

So, with what I spent to get started, I am now only $4.37 in the red.  SO CLOSE to being in the black with only a FEW SMALL shops this week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment