Thursday, March 3, 2011

Target Finds!

So, today I headed to Target to get some of my deals.  They are still out of Excedrin and they were out of the ibuprofen that ends up being free with the coupon.  I will keep checking back though.  I won't give up hope.  There is still a while before the coupons expire :)

Another lesson learned today. . .DON'T FORGET TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR COUPONS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE!  I had the coupons I needed to get the free granola bars, but guess what???  I left them sitting on my desk!  DARN!  Oh well, I wasn't actually going out of my way to go to the store, I just popped in on my way home from school.  Now I see why most ladies carry their coupon binder in their car at all times!  Lesson learned.

I still had some success today. I bought another 3 pack of my favorite gum, Q-Tips, and some apricot face scrub, using my coupons that I did have with me :)

Total?  $3.66 for all three items.  A savings of 41%!!!  YES!  :)  Still not free, but SO much better than paying full price!  With today's savings I am down to only being $16.57 in the red!  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment